TAP, TI & ICIJ

Milton, TAP's strategic plan is now available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#TAPN

TI's strategic framework and ICIJ's about statement have been in the
StratML collection, respectively, since 2010 and 2016 but may be due for
updates: https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#TI
<https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#TI> |
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#ICIJ
<https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#ICIJ>

Paola, I share your skepticism of the merit of more secrecy.  From my
perspective, it seems more likely to support the interests of the
prevailing powers-that-be as opposed to We the People.

BTW, for those who may not already know it, ISO is now associating its
standards with the SDGs.  See, for example,
https://www.iso.org/standard/59859.html
<https://www.iso.org/standard/59859.html> However, the don't seem to be
using their own standards to do so.

Owen