Re: Europe proposed strict regulation of AI

Thank you

It s a welcome move, to have regulation, especially for public institutions
and companies that should be publicly accountable and
because regulation brings awareness to the risks.

Clever criminal minds who know how to get around regulations, will find a
way to circumvent them
Not sure if softwre and web based deployments can easily be regulated
However, such a provision at a minimum makes it more difficult
The flip side, as usual , is enforcement. It's going to be interseting to
see

Considerations for KR?  can we rustle up a quick vocab schema based on the
new regulation and publish it as an open spec?
I think we can, easily, quickly

PDM