Re: AIKR Value Chain / Quality Control

what I mean is that six sigma and other related methods
are organisational praocesses, ie are applied within a closed system

the development of KR however is distributed, and cognition does not work
as a bureaucratic organisation
the entire KR lifecycle does not typically happens (afaik) within a closed
system and involves entities (such as cognition, interpretation)
which are not bureaucratic,

But it could be interesting to see how such a management process can be
applied to the outcome of a mixed knowledge
lifecycle process such as KR,  Maybe that process/schema should evolve
further as well