Re: Community Council Group

Activity tracking is about tracking CHANGE  ....  tracking is certainly a
contributing factor in building & maintaining trust in AI KR  ... and  in
the AIKRCG  we have come to understand that StratMl provides a foundational
taxonomy for publishing  planned events / phases
activity factors
<https://www.w3.org/community/council/wiki/ActivityTracking> Events taxonomy
proposed

   - created
   - closed
   - supported
   - description updated
   -

Phases

   - Phase I: Architecture/data modeling
   - Phase II: Create core (gathering, aggregation)
   - Phase III: Create listeners for different tool types
   - Phase IV: Testing, demonstration of scalability
   - Phase V: Integration

cheers

Carl Mattocks

co-chair AIKRCG