Re: AI KR for the Blockchain

Kilian, IDNI's about statement is now available in StratML (ISO 17489-1)
format at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#IDNI

I'd love to see what you can do with the StratML collection
<https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm>, which comprises nearly 5K
files, all of whose URLs are listed in sitemap format at
https://stratml.us/sitemap.xml

BTW, this Google site-specific query
<https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=blockchain&btnG=Google+Search&domains=stratml.us&sitesearch=stratml.us>
of the collection reveals the plans referencing blockchain.

Owen