Re: AI for Regulatory Reform

Let us know if you find out more
I d iike to see the AI mechanism and be able to evaluate the result

they call AI anything these days- maybe its a just a simple
function based on some non particularly intelligent criterion
say for example an algorithm can identify the documents/files which have
not been used much based on file access data.  they would tell everyone
that it is AI but maybe it is sql query.
I would not call sql AI

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>