Re: two definitions

Thanks Carl
glad you think so

normative as in....
because things are changing all the time//

actually, could not find a definition of 'normative definition'

is there a source

we dont really have a global jurisdiction byt w3c is global
can we assume that we aim to do here is normative
shall we call upon authors who have used HOR in their papers
and invite them to collaborate on a normative definition?

pointers to a process to deliver a normative definition?