Re: Knowledge graphs from StratML

All;

 My believe is that the AIKR group was formed to uncover ways in which an ANN could be monitored by agents to analyse its Knowledge Parameters, Business rules and the underling data points as the ANN developed those. Using these to answer the questions of ethics and trust.

 I have looked very deeply at what questions I am pursuing and now realize this group may not be the correct group to answer them. my questions range from the integrity and purity of data as it exists in XML to the formation of information that feeds an AI neural network. these are all prerequisites to AIKR's usage.

 given all this I see my part within the AIKR group. and that is to observe your progress in using these tools (XML, etc) as I work with other groups (the XML committee for instance) to improve them.

 I'm not going to disappear from the group. but i'd rather not lead you down my own rabbit holes (you have enough of these to pursue of your own)

Paul Alagna