Re: Knowledge graphs from StratML

Thanks Paul
scrolled briefly through your long email,  before I attempt to study it
please state why do you think this is your task, what are the expected
outcomes of you propose to do, and what benefits purpose, and how does it
fit into the overall
plan/mission of the group. Which one of your proposed goals does this
activity fit into
(or if compelling, we could add additional goal )
thanks!
PDM