Re: deontic logic, deadline coming up

Paola, your words are music to my ears.  While I'm not sure I'll have
enough to contribute to be considered a coauthor, I will be happy to add
any value of which I am capable.  For example, it seems to me that
Consequentalism is also highly relevant.
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/consequentialism/ Of what value are
rules if the consequences of following them are uncertain, unknown, or
worse?

It seems to me that we have far too many laws, regulations, policies,
directives, and guidance documents in narrative format, which hardly
anyone has the time to read much less comprehend or act upon ... and far
too performance plans -- with clearly specified stakeholder roles and
performance metrics -- in open, standard, machine-readable format, like
StratML.

BTW, I am reading Jason Brennan's book, /Against Democracy/. I've just
started but in the preface he asserts: "... politics ... pulls us apart,
stultifies and corrupts us, and makes us civil enemies."  While I may
not agree with his proposed solution, his description of the problem
resonates strongly with me.  It supports the personal biases I voiced in
my posting at
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/transforming-governance-reducing-cost-gofpau-owen-ambur/

Owen