Re: Getting focused

To  help us formulate a list of our next set of deliverables - within and
beyond the needs of an AI Strategist -
please propose additional AI stakeholders by their  Role Type and their
Responsibilities & Accountabilities Plus identify which other stakeholders
they may Consult with an/or  Inform about outcome

thanks

Carl
It was a pleasure to clarify