Re: some comments on the plan AI KR strategy

Hi Carl

I am trying to help it to shape the plan with the comments I sent, not
being able to easily attend meetings
consider these suggestions as input-

I have sent in my slides  as a contribution to shaping the plan what I
think should not be in the plan, and why
and what I think should be in the plan and why

I dont think I can do any more than that :-)

It could be easier to understand what I say if the team would design an AI
system
even just a use case AI system (I have done a few in my life and thats how
I understood what KR is and how is done). One thing that is not addressed
in the plan clearly imho is that
everything (including verification and testing) depends on what type of KR
is adopted
There s a bunch of stuff thrown in the current draft which may or may be
applicable depending what kind of AI is being done

I understand that you may be trying to address the KR Requirements in the
plan this is why there is an entry requirements?

I am not sure that's the way it works-
the requirements for KR come from the AI system design

KR is not fulfilling its own requirements per se, KR is fulfilling the AI
system requirement
which is decided/stated elsewhere, I think

these AI systems requirements  are fulfilled by a) choosing the appropriate
KR method/s b) ensuring these are implemented corrected c) validated and
maintained throughout the life of the system
which is what I suggest should be in the plan

If however you guys dont see it that way, I ll simply publish my stuff as
Plan B
:-)