Re: AI KR Strategist core plan

Paola

Thanks for your comments .. to ensure your points are addressed in a manner
you think appropriate  - please propose possible edits which will be
reviewed at our next call.

The 'plan' is not attempting to be a white paper so references are not
being provided. It would be helpful if you can identify where they might be
used so we can improve the explanatory description

cheers
carl
It was a pleasure to clarify