Re: [one week to the submission deadline] AIdSH: International Workshop on AI-driven Smart Healthcare co-located with GLOBECOM 2020

Just yesterday I was looking for forthcoming conferences in Taipei - but
this one either did not come up, or
I didnt see it -overload?
Yes, I ll be happy to work on a submission as you suggest,  at the same
time I have one or two topics
of my own I am working on, assume they accept multiple submissions?
Please start drafting the outline of a paper you have in mind and share the
draft, if you want we can have a quick call
to scope this before we get down to hack it. Thank you
PDM