Re: Synthetic Media Community Group

Adam, I'll be interested to see how your interest cloud-based automated
planning relates to the StratML standard.  As your plan comes together,
I look forward to rendering it in StratML format for inclusion in our
collection at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#W3C

In the meantime, I encourage you to include StratML (ISO 17469-1) in
your list of related standards.

Based upon the televideo conference that Carl Mattocks arranged today,
several of us will be using Chris Fox's StratNavApp to collaboratively
draft a plan addressing knowledge representation for AI.
https://www.stratnavapp.com/

Chris' app outputs plans and reports in StratML format.

Rendering content in open, schema-compliant, machine-readable format
will greatly facilitate synthesis.

In the CredWeb CG, I am also arguing that it will support evaluation of
veracity and reliability.  Why should we pay any particular attention to
content which ignores applicable standards?

Owen