Online Meeting time slots: StratMl contribute to AIKR eGovernance

Excellent - we have potential for a core group focused on leveraging the
StratML specification for AIKR  purposes .
 As in, StratML can add value by:
(1) Providing a strategy management template for Topics in AIKR email
threads
(2) Simplifying use of KPI (Key Performance Indicator) for AIKR-centric
eGovernance
(3) Facilitating use of ontological statement to AIKR factors labelled by
StratML elements

To identify the Online Meeting time slots that would work best - please
indicate WHAT would NOT work for you  e.g. I can NOT ATTEND  New York-time
- before 8:00 am nor after 10:00 pm  .

as an example please note time difference for a meeting scheduled 1:00 pm
London-time

London.............................................................New York
...............Taipei..................Madrid
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 13:00:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=2&day=25&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=241&p3=141>
Tue
8:00 am Tue 9:00 pm Tue 2:00 pm