Call Agenda, spellchecks and the Blockchain

Have created a page here, feel free to edit
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/wiki/11_Feb_2020
sorry its not particularly well formatted, feel free to shape it better

Have corrected an error on some on the main wiki page (it's instead of
its), can we spell check text
before saving to a wiki page? (not saying that I don't make errors, just
sometimes it is easier to spot mistakes when other people make them)

Regarding the Blockchain:  It is particularly relevant to AI KR because of
he E Governance work (the conference we are working with) have it as a main
topic. It became relevant at the conference in Taipei, as AI KR
contribution was welcome. So I am glad this topic is of interest to Carl.

The problem with the Blockchain for me is that it does not do what it says
it does:* provide accountability* but rather the opposite. I asked
questions to  blockchain experts In Taipei and they could not answer simple
questions about how to audit the blockchain processes. Their replies were
very fuzzy and untrue. One of these experts told me privately that what the
other experts said in their panel is absolutely not true and that he shares
my concerns.

So for me, the question AI KR/blockchain is:

How Can (explicit) AI KR Make the blockchain structure and process
transparent accountable and auditable

I am happy to work on this. By contrast I cannot see how blockchain can
contribute to AI KR but I d be interested to hear what people (Carl) may
have in mind.

PDM