Re: Catalog of Biases

Paola, your wish is my command.

Dear CEBM Folks, I hope this information is helpful.  If you see
prospects for collaboration with the W3C's AI Knowledge Representation
Community Group <https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#AIKRCG> and/or
the StratML Community <https://stratml.us/>, please let us know.

Owen Ambur
https://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/