Re: Catalog of Biases

The description of the catalog is now available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#COB

Wikipedia also has a pretty long listing of cognitive biases at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

Helping us recognize our own biases and avoid the detrimental impact of
artificial ignorance (A<I>) seems like a great use case for the
application of augmented intelligence (AI).
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/artificial-ignorance-owen-ambur/

The first step is to become more mindful of our own personal values and
objectives.

The second is to form more consciously connected communities in pursuit
of objectives we cannot accomplish alone.
https://connectedcommunity.net/ |
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/consciously-connected-communities-owen-ambur/

One way of thinking about it is as a "Prefrontal Core-Text" for the
Internet.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-only-had-brain-evolving-prefrontal-core-text-internet-owen-ambur/

Paola's message prompted me to document another StratML use case:

    Goal 33: Artificial Ignorance
    <https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_d259c172-81a5-11ea-bcc4-63aa2c83ea00>
    - Help human beings overcome their personal biases that prevent them
    from attending to evidence that is applicable to the realization of
    their objectives.

This one was previously documented:

    Goal 30: Artificial Intelligence
    <https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_6f069874-bb92-11e7-9b76-f79f9342c8d9>
    - Document on the Web in StratML format the performance plans of
    proposed artificial intelligence agents.

Some commentators have begun to reference "AI partners".  See also this
StratML use case:

    Goal 14: Partnerships & Multi-Organization Groups
    <https://stratml.us/forms/temp-stratml/temp.xml#_0fc1e310-08a5-11e6-b06f-a2fa45c7ae33>
    - Use the Relationship elements to cross-reference common and
    complementary objectives in the plans of each member of a
    partnership, consortium, or other informal group.

StratML use cases 30 & 33 will facilitate the integration of AI agents
into partnerships in consciously connected communities.

Owen