Re: Artificial intelligence for modeling outbreaks of viruses, but not viruses themselves

Mllton

interesting points-

I am  bogged down with practical work
and trying to meet deadlines, as well was survival like anyone else
so do not have brainspace

From where I stand, data is useful but  mostly very noisy
It is indeed mostly noise that is flooding our inboxes
difficult to keep clarity when hammered by noise

its knowledge required to make wise decision that matter, so the question
of adequate KR remains pertinent to me, even in coronavirus times

Wish everyone on the list to stay safe

<g>

PDM