Re: Talk, slide by Carl

Carl,
thanks for your invitation to possibly co-author a paper. Same as for
Torbjorn and Dave R, I would encourage to start a draft paper outline with
a few guiding questions perhaps and link it to the group's wiki, so that
when the right opportunity arises we can put our hands on this topic

I very much welcome your input and slide  but keeping in mind that the
blockchain is a bit obscure and even hostile to me (as well as much of
where the world is going in geneal), I must admit that some of the stuff
you send reads like a series of slogans to me .  I d like to see more
articulate arguments for those concepts/words you are listing to be able to
evaluate them.  As things stand, I cant make enough sense from it to be
able to engage with the topic
But I do welcome your guidance on the subject so please roll things out for
us!

best

PDM