Re: Update on work on chunk based cognitive agents

Thank you Dave
hope your talk at TPAC is going well -  do you have any recordings of your
talk?
Our meeting starts soon and d virtual room should enable everyone to attend

Regarding your questions, I am interested in the KR representation aspects
of the work. is this work academic. or for a company?

PDM

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>