Re: KG as KR as rubbish?

Totally agree with the thread and thanks for summarising the SW thread too. Here are my 2 cents:

There is gap between KR/KG because we haven’t really looked at efficient graph based KR and graph based query frameworks. Gartner putting a spin on KG as saviour for everything AI doesn’t help either - only feeds the marketing campaign of KG.

I did some work on an OWL based Query Language specifically for Protein Ontology back in 2008/9 and i think lessons need to learnt from Association Rule Mining and a  domain agnostic graph based query framework will help.