International eGovernance (Re: follow up on the Taipei conference and other things)

Hello,

On the subject on eGovernance, there is an open effort going on about
storing french law in sqlite database. I can not remember the actual
project url (maybe there are several).

It seems to me to be a good starting point (the tip of the iceberg) to
keep track (addition, deletion or update) of such things an the
international level. Eventually interop at some point with similar
effort for more local legislations. It will help raise awareness about
the work that is done at the global level and how those are adapted in
actual federations (like the European Union) and countries (France,
Japan etc...).

For example, a practical use case I forsee:

a) is to help with getting the law done by being able to look up
similar law e.g. to check whether they enter in contradiction,

b) Predict and explain the effect of policy change before the change happen.

Maybe such efforts already exists?

Amirouche ~ https://hyper.dev