Re: Category Theory CG? was: Algebraic Property Graphs and RDF

Henry, the math is probably beyond my level of comprehension and I may
have little to contribute to a Category Theory Community Group.
However, the categories that are of greatest interest to me include:

    a) personal values (named motivators) and

    b) goals/objectives (named intended actions).

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-only-had-brain-evolving-prefrontal-core-text-internet-owen-ambur/

See, for example, https://jamesclear.com/core-values (set of 50) and/or
https://scottjeffrey.com/core-values-list/ (set of 230).

<Value
<http://stratml.us/references/urn_ISO_std_iso_17469_tech_xsd_stratml_core.html#Value>>
is one of the core elements of the StratML standard (ISO 17469-1).
There are now >4,000 plans in the StratML collection
<http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm> that associate values with goals
and objectives as well as the organizations pursuing them.

Co-operating Systems is now among those organizations, at
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/COOSwStyle.xml

I need to update my StratML rendition of these folks' plan --
http://www.worldvaluessurvey.org/wvs.jsp -- but it would be nice
(community spirited) if they were to do that themselves.

Andre Cusson formerly indexed values documented in StratML format but
stopped in 2014: http://stratml.hyperbase.com/values.html There were
4,500 of them at that time: http://stratml.hyperbase.com/statistics.html

Among my objectives is to help communities (groups of all kinds)
collaborate more efficiently and effectively in pursuit of common and
complementary objectives on a worldwide scale:
http://connectedcommunity.net/

Efficiency and effectiveness are two key values for me, particularly
with respect to the expenditure of OPM (other people's money), e.g., by
politicians and charitable orgs.

I'll look forward to seeing the value (meaning /utility/ in this
context) that mathematicians can add to the achievement of human
objectives. Theoretically speaking, publishing their own plans and
performance metrics in open, standard, machine-readable format might be
a good way to begin.

BTW, I also believe it is time to overthrow the software oligarchy.  See
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/DCMOwStyle.xml &
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

Owen