From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: Owen Ambur <owen.ambur@verizon.net>
Cc: W3C AIKR CG <public-aikr@w3.org>; alan <alan@docugami.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 12:16 pm
Subject: Re: Getting organized

Dear Owen and all

Here are the inital set of goals and worksheets to be populated
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/
You can add, edit, populate. I ll do so whith the outcomes of my
research related work

Owen I think at some point you arleady generated stratml for at least
some of our group documents,
Do you have a directory of all the stratml pages you generate and is
searchable?

I ll look into Docugami but in principle I think tools are nice to
have, but the essence of the work
must be done by people on paper (or digital sheets) before thinking of tools

 I would not want to engage in a tool before we have some stuff to
share, because that would be
like spending a energy to maintain a vehicle without going anywhere :-(

I am working on two research publications, and some teaching materials
which I can share  but also sidelined slightly by other unrelated work

I can only encourage group members who have related stuff to share to
enter their links in some in the worksheet provided, and to post their
slides and thoughts here if relevant to the mission

Stratml rendered docs  are useful and welcome, but not the goal of the
group per se

Thanks!
PDM