Re: Getting organized

Milton and all

there are goals and various documents and repositories on the Groups web
page. I am working on one or two of those items, in relation to my
research, and will be happy to share the outcomes when I have progress.
The rest is free for group members to edit, add, create
etc.   The only thing that we should do get others to comment on people
inputs/actions/outcomes

PDM