Re: welcome new members and AI map

Happy New Year to all

Owen, a special recognition to you for being the one doing work on this
list :-)
thank you

to have the definition out of pdf is worthy, we should inform the expert
group that their va;uable definition is now available as preseable content
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#AIHLEG

The definition itself may also benefit from being evaluated, I wonder if
there is a formal way to
evaluate a definition (Enrico?) apart from its representation

My proposition for the new year:  to enter  links and resources shared on
this list
into our web forms, listed somewhere on the group work pages

Peace

PDM