From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:30 AM
To: public-aikr@w3.org
Subject: welcome new members, ruleml input and plan forward

Welcome the new people who have recently joined, please introduce yourselves!

May I remind everyone that we are gathering stakholder input via a form on the group's webpage

https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/

please fill out the form if you havent yet

Reading the note that Harold Boley sent to the SWig list, somewhat the summary of

technologies describes seems relevant to the work here:

http://wiki.ruleml.org/index.php/Graph-Relational_Data,_Ontologies,_and_Rules

Thanks again Owen for translating shared resources to parseable format

My plan as soon as I have a moment is to

review all the  resources shared so far and paste them into the forms

review the input for action given so far - via the form and this list

triangulate with some the work being done elsewhere (IEEE for example) plus some thinking

and start drafting a piece of writing, as the basis for some publication and maybe a funding proposal , time permitting

Feel free to share your plan for this community in the form and on the list

Best

PDM