Re: Applications

Paola, I'll try to respond you inline:

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019, 1:30 AM Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sebastian
> thanks for sharing
> I understand better now
>
> The reason why we communicate research is often to clarity it to ourselves
> first, as well as to get it appreciated/rubbished by others. :-)
>
> I see two possible points of interest (correct if wrong)
> 1. the use of RDF  quads (this could demand a use case type of research
> method)
> *(how does this relate to the rest of the stuff?)*

I've initially tried to tackle the problem of ontology matching: identity
resolution between different 'names' meaning the same entity in some
context, using 'semiotic' (sign, concept, object) aggregation / relations
for that.

Then, my use of RDF quads developed into a form of (hierarchy layered)
object graph serialization mechanism. Then, the 'layers' mechanism showed
to allow some kind of hierarchical aggregation and allow to 'infer': data,
schema and behavior 'layers' of an application by inspecting its data CRUD
messages (plain CSPO statements).

> 2. the development of a new construct/mechanism/representation
> To me these two seem possibly distinct

In fact, this is what could happen when a functional / object oriented
implementation exists. My plan is to abstract URI 'Connectors' implementing
event driven sources / sink mechanisms (HTTP verbs wrapping a database, for
example) and having a Functional Resource abstraction which homologue
backends.

> For either or both, it would be good to understand the novelty, the
> benefits (what problem do es the novelty solve? as opposed to not using it,
> or using other approaches)

The principal outcome of this proposed approach is to enable developers for
having a suite of tools, kind of framework, for augmenting, extending or
creating applications.

This, having abstractions of much higher level of plain current RDF stores
APIs providing a set of pluggable components, like the ones existing for
other plataforms (Java EE, Spring, Drupal, etc.).

then you have to demonstrate your claim with some experiment or example
> you then need to validate the outcome of experiment of example

I'm currently far far away of having anything implemented in any platform.
Just documents. I've just uploaded 'Index3.docx' but it's just an index /
roadmap for previous scrapbook.

I'd really appreciate if someone can help me with the 'Introduction to RDF
Graphs, Triples, Quads' section.

> If you could draft a few paragraphs to address each of the points
> then you can put your work up for peer review, I like open peer reviews
> Maybe ask some academic on this list to pre-review
>
> The you can submit to some publication of your choice

I'm sorry if what I currently have is just a set of thoughts in an
scrapbook. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated. As you said, I
share in the hope of clarify stuff.

Best Regards,
Sebastián.