Re: Human Brain Project

Thank you very much Owen, and Milton

Yes we can use the wiki to start brainstorming around concepts and terms, I
created the forms as eventually it will be useful to have them entered into
a spreadsheet
the wiki and form/spreadsheet can be complementary-

Feel free to start jotting down stuff

wonder if we may need to revise our 'process' so that every term entered
into either form or wiki will eventually have to be 'voted' by a given
number of CG participants
-say 3 or 5? - to make it into our final 'recommended' vocabulary

Dr Paola Di Maio
Center For Technology Ethics
ISTCS.org and  Chair: W3C AIKR  <https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/>

*A bit about me <https://about.me/paoladimaio>*