Re: Semantic web vs big data / ML

Download:
https://ai.google/research/pubs/pub34405

And see why we need category theory to sort out the many flavors of AI, ML, NLP and semantic technologies in the area of knowledge representation and processing. Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development