WCAG3 public comment

From: Gian Wild <gian@accessibilityoz.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 01:49:20 +0000
To: "public-agwg-comments@w3.org" <public-agwg-comments@w3.org>
Hi

I like the idea of scoring, however I am wondering if you will address accuracy of content anywhere?

For example in the Method: Provides text equivalents of speech and non-speech there are three ratings:
0 - no captions
1 - open captions
2 - closed captions

How would you score a video with captions that were inaccurate (such as automatic captioning on YouTube)? Or score a video that captioned the text but missed out on important non-speech audio? Or score a video that had spelling mistakes? All these videos are various levels of accessibility compliance and canít be given a score of 0, 1 or 2.

Thanks
Gian