Re: WCAG3 public comment

From: Makoto Ueki <makoto.ueki@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 23:56:11 +0900
To: gian@accessibilityoz.com
Cc: public-agwg-comments@w3.org
Dear Gian,

Thank you for your comment. I'm a leader of the Alt Text subgroup and our
subgroup is working on your comment about "images of text".

Could you please tell us a little more context about your comment? We would
like to know some more details to understand your point.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Kind regards,
Makoto Ueki