From: Dahlia Shoukry <dshoukry@google.com>
Sent: 17 September 2020 05:20
To: AGWG Chairs <group-ag-chairs@w3.org>
Cc: public-agwg-comments@w3.org
Subject: [WCAG 2.2 Working Draft] Preference on Organizing Feedback?

Hello,

I hope this note finds you well during what I'm sure is an especially busy week.

I wanted to clarify your preferred method for us to submit our feedback. We have feedback about WCAG 2.2 overall, a summary of feedback for each SC, and very specific comments for each SC (questions, proposed text, and minor things like grammar, broken links, etc.).

Would you prefer that we:

  1.  Open one GitHub issue with overall 2.2 feedback, and then nine additional issues for the  SC, each with its own Google Doc containing a top level summary and specific comments
  2.  Open one GitHub issue with overall 2.2 feedback, a second issue summarizing feedback for each of the nine SCs, and third issue with a Google Doc for all of the minor comments like grammar, broken links, etc.?
  3.  Submit in a different way? :-)

Thanks,
Dahlia

Dahlia Shoukry |