Re: WCAG 2.1: some clarification during translation

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 13:21:16 +0000
To: Information for All / IAS <pr@ifap.ru>, "public-agwg-comments@w3.org" <public-agwg-comments@w3.org>
Eugene,
Thanks for the note, sorry for the delay in replying.

Attaching a bunch of responses in the attached document. See the responses enclosed in "<>".

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick

Head of Accessibility

Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com

http://twitter.com/awkawk

´╗┐On 9/2/19, 5:03 PM, "Information for All / IAS" <pr@ifap.ru> wrote:

    Dear Colleagues,

    I make WCAG 2.1 translation to Russian and prior to launch formal discussion
    on the translation text within stakeholders and other interested parties,
    would like to clarify few questions on original English text.

    Could you please check the file with my questions and comment?
    https://www.ifap.ru/ictdis/toclear.rtf

    Thank you for advance!

    Sincerely,

    Eugene Altovsky
    Head of Information and Analytical Service, Member of the Board
    ICO Information for All

    E-mail: pr@ifap.ru
    Website: http://www.ifap.ru