Collaboration WOT Working Group

Dear Kiura &
public-agri,

To the publications on "E-Agriculture" published by the ITU and the Food
and Agriculture Organization (FAO), there is supposedly one with such a
relevance to our global situation of the global pandemic Covid-19:

Case Study 1. "Big Data Ecosystem for Disaster Resilience" in
"E-Agriculture in Action: Big Data for Agriculture" (ed. G. Sylvester, pp.
37-44)

https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/ICT-Applications/Documents/Publications/Big%20Data%20for%20Agriculture.pdf

In relation to the global pandemic, I finded a Research Data Alliance
activities: "RDA Covid-19" --as "agrisemantics" readings you proposed
referred to the RDA also.

https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-covid19-rda-covid19-omics-rda-covid19-
epidemiology-rda-covid19-clinical-rda-covid19-0

https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/agrisemantics-wg.html

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra