Poll: ACT/Silver workshop dates

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 13:49:10 +0200
To: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>, ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>, Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Hey folks,
On April 1st, the Silver and ACT groups met up to discuss testability of
WCAG 3.0. To follow up on this, we are going to hold two 3-hour workshops
in which we'll explore next steps. I've created a poll so that we can
figure out dates for these meetings. If you are interested in
participating, please fill this out:

https://doodle.com/poll/ait4qngsbya4x4nd?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

If you would prefer another way of recording your availability, please
contact me directly.

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Facilitator ACT Task Force - Co-chair ACT-Rules

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)