Final Call for clarifying meaning of "attribute=value"

From: Jean-Yves Moyen <JYM@siteimprove.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 09:52:23 +0000
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>
Hello ACT rules,

We were a bit unclear and inconsistent in how we refer to the value of HTML attribute, notably when talking about enumerated attributes (where the value written in the code is turned into a “state” from a predefined set).
This pull request fixes this. The new definition is meant to be technically clear about the meaning while keeping the language in the rules not too technical (“an `input` element with a `type` attribute value of `image`” is more direct than “in the Image Button state” and closer to the HTML `<input type=”image” />`).

https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/1352

Final Call ends on July 7.

Jean-Yves Moyen
Software Developer

[Siteimprove]<http://siteimprove.com/da/>

Sankt Annæ Plads 28  |  DK-1250 København K
jym@siteimprove.com<mailto:jym@siteimprove.com>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Siteimprove>   Twitter<https://twitter.com/Siteimprove>   LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/siteimprove>