Github repo permissions update

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:43:31 +0100
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>
Hey folks,
I've just pulled write access from a few accounts that I haven't seen
regularly contributing to the act-rules.github.io repository in the past 3
months. I don't believe this impacts anyone in their current work, but if
you find that it does, please let me know.

Just to remind everyone, our access policy is that write access is only
granted on request to people who would be hindered by not having this
access for current or upcoming work, and that the ACT-R chair (me)
regularly reviews if write access is still needed. So, that's what I did.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)