ACT-R Meeting, tomorrow (February 27)

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:17:10 +0100
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>
Hey everyone,

Apologies for the late agenda. Tomorrow (February 27th) we are going to
have another one of our twice-monthly ACT-R Community telcos. I hope you
will all be able to attend again. Please review the GitHub issues on the
agenda before the meeting.

The meeting will be from 16:00 CET to 17:00 CET. See
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ACT-R+call&iso=20200227T10&p1=16&ah=1&am=00
for your local time.

To join the meeting online, go to:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=meaafc10f3f57822443d91648afb408b5
Meeting number: 642 407 987
Password: Ask in IRC

You can also dial in by phone +1-617-324-0000

Join us on IRC at irc.w3.org/?channels=#act-r

Agenda
------
https://github.com/search?q=user%3Aact-rules+repo%3Aact-rules.github.io+label%3A%22Agenda+item%22+state%3Aopen&type=Issues

- AGENDA ITEM: Final call
  https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/issues/461

- AGENDA ITEM: Rules ready for W3C publication
  https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/issues/1120

- A significant number test files have unrelated accessibility violations
  https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/issues/1165

- Disabled form field example in "Form control has accessible name" (e086e5)
  https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/issues/1164

- Definition of role do not take presentational conflict into account
  https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/issues/1177

- iFrame cae760 test fail 7 is questionable as a fail
  https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/issues/1186

Upcoming meetings:
- March 5 (16:00 CET) (MOVED)
- March 26 (10:00 CET)
- April 9 (16:00 CEST)
- April 23 (10:00 CEST)

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)