Quick survey, if you have 2 min to spare

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 11:41:30 +0100
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>, Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Hey folks,
I wanted to ask you all if you would be willing to help me out with a CSUN
presentation. Myself and Eric Eggert have put together a quick survey for
our annual CSUN / Europe / Accessibility quiz. If you've got a few minutes,
I'd appreciate it if you could fill this out:

https://forms.gle/JMD8DH82cYahN7MC8

It's nothing too serious, feel free to leave things blank if you don't
know. It's all in good fun.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)