Final call: Make rules consistent with WAI-ARIA 1.2 #1266

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 11:44:03 +0200
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>
Hey folks,

This PR gets our ARIA rules ready for ARIA 1.2. It isn't in rec yet, so I
don't think we can switch over, but I updated examples to make sure none of
the ones that are supposed to be valid, are both valid in ARIA 1.1 and ARIA
1.2.

Final call ends on April 30th, please leave a review by that date if you
have any feedback:
https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/1266

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)