From: Mary Ziegler
Date: Monday, October 2, 2017 at 7:59 AM
To: "<public-accesslearn@w3.org<mailto:public-accesslearn@w3.org>>"
Subject: AccessLearn Update: October 2017

Hi everyone,

Since our last update in August, the AccessLearn Community Group has completed the next step in our process:  we have rewritten the recommended actions for each gap to share with the W3C's Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG) with the goal of identifying an actionable step for each information gap in accessible online learning guidance.

To read these recommendations, please visit the link to our spreadsheet of gaps and recommended actions:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LHynDV-umVHF3NcKkCIuSL12lzZCj-2qS4gjmLtsXto/edit#gid=1155254872

In column H, you will find "Proposed Actions to address gaps”

The EOWG has also requested we prioritize our list of 25 recommendations into categories high, medium, or low priority. We invite your participation in this prioritization process. To share your priorities, we invite you to use 1 of 2 options:

  *   In the spreadsheet, we have added 3 columns to the right of the recommendations for High, Medium, and Low Priority (columns J, K, L). These are open text fields for you to populate with comments as to why you would prioritize them in each category. If you think a recommendation is High, please note that in the corresponding column.
  *   If you prefer to send email, send your top priority recommendations or some you feel are low priority to us.

David and I will collate and consolidate comments and share back priorities. Please send us your prioritization by *October 9th*

Thank you for your time and contributions,
Mary Ziegler and David Sloan

P.S. Previous threads of this conversation can be read on community site at https://www.w3.org/community/accesslearn