From: Greg Gay [mailto:greggay@rogers.com]
Sent: January-15-16 10:04 AM
To: public-accesslearn@w3.org
Subject: Re: Question about LMS products

Hi Lisa,
You might want to take a look at ATutor.

One of its primary goals from its start on 2000, has been to model accessibility in an LMS. It came about after two research projects that found a lack of accessibility in the popular LMS at the time. Many of the other LMS are catching up in terms of accessibility, though I'd say ATutor still leads the way.

ATutor LMS
http://www.atutor.ca

greg