From: David Sloan [mailto:dsloan@paciellogroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, 25 June 2015 8:14 PM
To: public-accesslearn@w3.org
Subject: Re: Items of possible interest

Hi Malcolm, all

Thanks for sharing this articles! I think this will be one very obvious, and
valuable, function of the group-to share articles that relate directly to
the topic of accessible online learning. So please do feel free to share
whatever you think might be useful to informing group discussions, whilst
obviously respecting the need to minimise the quantity of off-topic
messages.

I also want to take this opportunity to update the group on the introductory
survey. Earlier this week, we started some rough analysis of the c. 35
places, and since then the figure has since risen to 58 responses! So we
have plenty of data to work on, and we'll be sharing the key emerging
findings as soon as we can.

We're also in the process of establishing links with relevant W3C Web
Accessibility Initiative working groups, so that the focus of this Group can
be best aligned with what other accessibility-focused working groups are
doing within W3C.

More soon!

Best wishes
Dave