RE: AccessLearn Community Group: Introductory Survey

Hi,

i am a professor of mobile user interaction at the Stuttgart Media
University <http://www.hdm-stuttgart.de/> .  My research is about usability
and accessible design in ICT.

I have been using online methods in my courses as part of my didactic
training.

Recently, I have become coordinator of an EU-funded project on creating
public online courses on accessible design in Europe: MOOC Accessibility
Partnership (MOOCAP <http://gpii.eu/moocap/> ).  The consortium for this
project consists of nine European universities all of which have experience
with teaching on accessible design or universal design.  Currently, we are
working on a MOOC to introduce people to the topic of accessible design in
ICT.

That’s all for now.  Thanks for setting up this community group.

Gottfried

Office location:

Nobelstr. 5, entrance 3B

qrcode