Re: Notes from AccessLearn teleconference

Indeed.

I often think of e-learning as simply a basket of temporary disabilities to be overcome in comparison to being in the same time and space as the conventional classroom.
So it would be especially ironic if our distance meetings were not accessible to all.

Regards,
David B.

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/bermandavid> Twitter @davidberman <http://www.twitter.com/davidberman> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/davidbberman> Skype davidberman.com <skype:davidberman.com?chat> Google Plus
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidBermanCom/posts>

High Level Advisor, United Nations | GDC ethics chair | Ico-D Sustainability chair | Carleton University Access Network chair
/Accessibility courses:/ Ottawa | Europe | Vancouver | Victoria
/Upcoming:/ Toronto | Mexico City | Dublin | Belfast | Korea | Bahrain
Watch David on CBS <http://www.wtoc.com/story/17588481/scad-plans-revitalization> | Do Good book news: <http://www.dogoodbook.com/> "Don't just do good design ... do good!"

This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.

---