Re: Technologies to help people without hands or legs

Thanks Shrinivasu, I went through the article and got some really interesting information from it. To control a device, we can take the help of IOT. Gesture recognition and voice could help a particular section of society. I collected some excerpt from this and will continue to search for more options.

Regards

Akash Mittal

akash@krishnakutumb.com

Krishna Kutumb

---- On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:20:03 +0530 Chakravarthula, Srinivasu <srchakravarthula@informatica.com> wrote ----

Akash,

There are plenty of products for such needs. Something like Sip and Puff devices, Head mouse, Voice dictation etc.,

You may like to read: http://ndipat.org/blog/5-ways-to-use-a-computer-hands-free/

Thanks,

Vasu

Srinivasu Chakravarthula