Re: Slides and Text Transcript - 4th Learning Session "Creating Accessible Forms"

Thank you Chandra Shekar. Glad it was useful. What I was hoping is to see
more participation and interaction. I urge community to leverage on
opportunity of such learning sessions. Trust me, we didn't have such
opportunites when we started our career in accessibility and felt a great
need.

Let's spread the word.

Thank you,
Srinivasu

Best regards,

*Srinivasu Chakravarthula*
Sr. Accessibility Consultant, *Deque* <http://deque.com>
Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University <http://dequeuniversity.com> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect on LinkedIn
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | About Me <http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience